Author Laura Doerr with Ways to my heart-edited from Flour Bakery
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Servings 2 loaves
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp sal
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup oil
3 1/2 ripe bananas mashed
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl or stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat sugar and eggs for about 10 minutes until light and fluffy. Drizzle in oil. Add in mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
5. Divide equally into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 40-60 minutes. This is a wide baking time range, but ovens vary. Check the center with a toothpick after 40 minutes, and every 5 minutes thereafter until it comes out clean.
6. Cool on a cooling rack. Remove from pans once cool enough to handle. Slice and serve. Store in an air tight baggie or container.