Author: Laura Doerr with Ways to my Heart
2 sticks unsalted butter melted
1 1/2 cups brown sugar packed
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup chopped peanuts
1 10 oz. pkg peanut butter chips
1/2 cup strawberry jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper or lightly spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
3. Stir in flour and salt until batter is smooth and well blended, batter will be thick. Stir in the chopped peanuts and peanut butter chips. Pour batter into prepared baking pan, and spread out evenly.
4. Add jelly into a plastic zip top sandwich bag, cut the corner of the bag, and pipe the jelly onto the batter in stripes the long way. Using a knife, swirl the jelly into the batter.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are brown and toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely, and cut into squares for serving. Enjoy!
Use any kind of jam, jelly, or fruit preserve that you like! You could also add different kinds of nuts or dried fruit.