Author: Laura Doerr, Ways To My Heart
Serving size: 12 mini cheesecakes
For the crust
1 cup Biscoff cookie crumbs
1 tbsp brown sugar
4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
For the cheesecake
8 oz cream cheese room temp
1 egg room temp
3 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream room temp
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the cinnamon whipped cream
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a 12 cup muffin pan. (I used a silicone pan and greased it and had no sticking)
2. In a small bowl combine the crust ingredients (food processor works great for making cookie crumbs). Scoop into muffin pan evenly to make 12. Press down until compacted.
3. Place cream cheese into a medium bowl and beat on med-high speed with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in sour cream and egg until smooth. Beat in brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until well combined. (room temperature ingredients will help avoid lumps)
4. Scoop cheesecake mixture evenly into muffin pan on top of crusts. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon and beat until well combined. Pipe or spread evenly onto the cooled cheesecakes. Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
If you have a nice non-stick muffin tin you can get away with using that along with baking spray, but if you're worried about sticking use liners. Sometimes the paper liners don't peel off of cheesecake I find, so I opted to not use them.