Author: Laura Doerr with Ways to my Heart
12 Golden Oreo Cookies
8 oz cream cheese room temperature
1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
1 large egg room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
4-6 strawberries sliced
1 kiwi peeled, sliced
1/2 cup apricot jam
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a 12-cup cupcake tin with paper liners.
2. Place one Golden Oreo Cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
3. In a medium bowl, beat room temp cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until
smooth and creamy and there are no longer lumps. Beat in room temp sour cream
until well blended. Beat in the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Scoop cheesecake filling equally among the 12 cupcake liners topping the cookie.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or just until they start to brown. Cool completely and
refrigerate until ready to add fruit topping.
5. In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the apricot jam and water
until combined and liquefied. Over a small bowl, pour through a mesh strainer to
remove any chucks, and keep the smooth glaze. Allow to cool to room temp.
6. Top each cheesecake with desired fresh fruit mixture, and generously brush the
fruit with the apricot glaze. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator until
ready to serve.
You can swap the Golden Oreo Cookie crust for a graham cracker crust or other cookie
Use any fresh fruit you like, or all of one kind of fruit.