Author: In-Store Demo, Thursday, July 19, 2018 - Patrick & Mindy Bergstrom
1 package (12oz) wonton wrappers
1 lb Pork Sausage, browned
1 cup shredded colby cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ medium green pepper, diced
½ medium red pepper, diced
2 bunches of green onion, sliced
8 oz black olives, diced
½ cup ranch dressing
1. Brown Sausage and cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350°
3. While sausage is cooling and oven is warming, press wonton wrappers into a greased mini muffin tin.
4. Mix together remaining ingredients and spoon into wonton cup.
5. Bake in oven for 6-7 minutes.
Mixture can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
Korean Beef BBQ and Rice
1 lb thinly sliced beef
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Sherry cooking wine
2 tablespoons sesame oil
Juice from half a Korean pear
4 tablespoons minced green onion
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Dash of pepper
Sticky Rice for a side
1. To create the marinade, combine all ingredients listed above but the beef and mix well. Once combined, add the thinly sliced beef
2. Set aside and let marinade for 20-40 minutes.
3. While beef is marinating, rinse out rice to remove extra starch and prepare according to rice ingredients.
4. After 20-40 minutes, heat large fry pan on medium high heat. Cook beef in a single layer on the fry pan quickly cooking each side.
Same marinade can be used for bbq short ribs and chicken bulgogi.
Key Lime Cheesecake Bites
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 8oz tub of whipped topping, plus more for topping if desired, thawed
1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
3 tablespoon lime zest, plus more to top
1/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Mini Fillo Shells
1. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, lime zest, and the condensed milk.
2. Add mixture to a piping bag and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. When ready, pipe into filo cups. Garnish with extra lime zest and whipped cream, if desired.
Refrigerate overnight for best results. Can be made ahead of time for larger parties.