Author: Laura Doerr, Ways To My Heart
Serving Size: 4-6
1.5-2 lbs. boneless pork loin chops, cubed
1 large red onion, cut in kabob sized chunks
½ tsp Greek all-purpose seasoning
Fresh cracked black pepper
1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
Juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ tsp seasoned salt
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1. Combine all of the yogurt sauce ingredients in a small bowl, set aside. Save lemons after juicing them for grilling if desired.
2. Place the cubed pork into a large bowl. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning and fresh cracked pepper, stir to coat all sides. Add ½ cup of the yogurt sauce into the pork, stir to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Skewer the pork and red onion, alternating every other onto the skewer.
4. Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees.
5. Grill pork skewers for about 6-7 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired doneness. Grilling times will vary depending on grill temperatures and size of pork cubes. When there are 1-2 minutes left, add the 2 lemon halves onto the grill, flat side down.
6. Serve kabobs with remaining lemon garlic yogurt sauce, and garnish with grilled lemon.
I found boneless pork loin (top loin) chops in my local grocery store, they were already cut into thick strips making it easy to slice into cubes.