Author: In-Store Samples from Liz Bergstrom
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 sticks of butter at room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
Zest from one orange
5 large eggs at room temperature
1/2 greek yogurt, (Fage 2%) at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1 3/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries - Do not thaw if frozen tossed with 1 Tablespoon of flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cloves
6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Orange jam
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl, set aside. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat the butter, and sugars together along with orange zest. About 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, yogurt, vanilla, beat on medium until combined.
2. Pour into the wet ingredients and add buttermilk, and orange juice. Mix until just combined. Stir in cranberries.
3. Pour half the batter into a well greased and floured Bunt pan. Melt 3 Tablespoons of jam in microwave and spread on top of batter. Add the rest of the batter.
4. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a topic comes out clean.
5. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for two hours.
6. Melt remaining jam and pour over top.