Author: 6/1/2018 Art Walk Event - Mindy Bergstrom
Serving Size: ~200-220 shells, depending on amount within each shell
2 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 8-ounce tub of whipped topping, thawed
2/3 cup fresh key lime juice
2 tbsp. lime zest, plus more for garnish
2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1. Beat softened cream cheese in a large bowl.
2. Add whipped topping, lime juice, zest and condensed milk, mix together.
3. Once completely mixed, transfer to a piping bag or zipper storage bag (I used a gallon sized).
4. Close storage bag or piping bag. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. Once chilled, pipe into filo shells and zest with fresh lime on top.
This is perfect to make ahead and for a large crowd. You can pipe into the filo shells and then refrigerate on a nice serving platter as well. You can also make a graham cracker crumb crust or purchase store made crumb crusts.